Oh my god I miss you so fucking much. I dont know what has happened to us!
Best of friends. But now… You are so distant.
But this with change.
It has been nearly a year since we became close and I am not letting that go. I am putting my foot down and being strong.
I miss you to much.
I miss y’all too.
|1. What is your best friends name?|
|2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?|
|3. What are you listening to right now?|
|4. Whats your favorite number?|
|5. What was the last thing you ate?|
|6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?|
|7. How is the weather right now?|
|8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?|
|9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?|
|10. Do you have a significant other?|
|11. Favorite TV show?|
|14. Hair color?|
|15. Eye Color?|
|16. Do you wear contacts?|
|17. Favorite Holiday?|
|19. Have you ever cried for no reason?|
|20. What was the last movie you watched?|
|21. Favorite Day of the Year?|
|22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?|
|23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?|
|24. Hugs or Kisses?|
|25. Chocolate or Vanilla?|
|26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?|
|27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?|
|28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?|
|29. What books are you reading?|
|31. Favorite movies?|
|32. Favorite football Team?|
|33. What are you doing right now?|
|34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?|
|37. Dogs or cats?|
|38. Favorite flower?|
|39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?|
|40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?|
|41. Have you ever loved someone?|
|42. Who would you like to see right now?|
|43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?|
|44. Have you ever fired a gun?|
|45. Do you like to travel by plane?|
|46. Right-handed or Left-handed?|
|47. How many pillows do you sleep with?|
|48. Are you missing someone?|
|49. Do you have a tattoo?|
|50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?|
|Girl:||Hey can you check for me?|
|Friend:||Yeah walk in front of me.|
|*looks at butt*|
|Friend:||Nope, you're good.|
Well that’s a crap list, isn’t it?
I’mma make my own.
- A nice tan.
- My own personal gym. Avec hot tub and pool.
- Ben. Here. Now.
- Equal opportunities for everyone.
- People to believe it when they are told that they are beautiful.
- More money.
- A teleportation device.
- A sepia zebra.
- A collie.
- A pegasus.
- DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY.
- Super awesome writing skills.
- And just once more, England should win the football.
This year for Christmas I want:
- The kind of bone structure and complexion that allows for short, spiky, ginger hair without making me look like a chubby, retarded leprechaun
- Worldwide: contentedness; justice; loyalty; acceptance; love; freedom; appreciation of beauty; equality; peace
- A pterodactyl
- For Jon Snow to be real, and marry me
- For people to know what they want
- Three hours (minimum) of isolation every day
- The energy to complete a major project without getting too frustrated at myself
- Ultimate writing skillz, compromising: the subtle, brilliant humour of Eoin Colfer; the unapologetic, limitless imagination of George R.R. Martin; the verbosity and eloquence of Oscar Wilde; the thought-provoking turmoil of George Orwell; the poetic genius of Shakespeare; the revolutionary ability to convey completely new concepts to an uninformed audience as John of Patmos (the guy who wrote Revelation, the trippy-ass final book of the Bible); and the natural charisma (and success) of J.K. Rowling
- A sandwich
- For people to realise their potential, find their niche in the world and be happy there
- The Tardis. Failing that, a broomstick. Or wings.